CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tough Love vs. Spanking

Tough Love vs. Spanking ~
(a psychological conundrum )

Most of America 's populace thinks it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child
for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving
after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions
with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
A Friend

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen this is hysterical! I will show it to Rick. He'll love it!! I talked to Heather this week. she told me Austin went missing in the house. When she found him he had re-painted one of the walls in the baby's room. HA!HA! Well, she wasn't laughing. Glad you have Cooper's all done and the supplies put away. L/M gayle