CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Training Update: Week 3

Alright, just finished up my third week of training and I am feeling strong and GREAT!! We went to a five day split this week, working one portion of the body a day. Basically, taking it up a couple of notches, and working that body part until total failure. Here's what I did this week:

Monday: Chest (increased 1 rep. max to 125# on flat bench press!),Abs, taught cycle that night
Tuesday: Back, jogged on treadmill with sprint bursts for 30 min.
Wednesday: Legs, Abs
Thursday: Shoulders, Elliptical Machine for 30 minutes
Friday: Biceps, Triceps, Abs, jogged on treadmill with sprint bursts for 30 min.

Feeling a lot stronger-lots of weight increases all over the place! My trainer said that I should really start noticing a difference over the next month. After next week, we do a weight recheck, as well as body fat check and measurments. Should I post pictures every month? I am thinking that would be cool to see any changes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes post pictures...it is exciting to read about (possibly motivating...although a nap sounds like a good idea too) to get to see it would be very cool!

MelDrop's Corner said...

yup, pictures are a must!

redrockmama said...

Heck yeah girl! Let's see em!