CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We have a swimmer!

Today Ella and I went to my Dad and Mom's neighborhood pool for a swim after naptime. For the first time, Ella swam from the wall to me, and then from me back to the wall! We were there for about an hour and a half, and she did that for about an hour of that! I was so proud of her! She also jumped in off the side, going under water and coming up and swimming to me!! Yipee! Way to go Ella! :) And yes, it was all without her swim vest on! I'm glad we will have a week in Florida next week to practice our new found swimming skills!

2 comments:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

congrats! that was the best feeling... a major milestone... it's sort of like they're learning to trust themSELVES. How cool!

Anonymous said...

go ella, go ella!