CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Justin Timberlake...Round 2!

Last night my sister Leah, her friend Lauren, my friend JJ and I (JJ and I brought pregnant sexy back) went to see Justin Timberlake in concert at Gwinnett Arena! To top it off we got to sit in the Coke Suite thanks to my Dad! For those of you that don't know, this is my second JT concert in 6 months....haha....What can I say. it's an awesome concert! One time is definitely not enough! :) If you haven't seen him in concert, you definitely have to go! The production, band and dancers are incredible. And need I even say anything about JT? I think not. ;)

Anyway, we had a blast and I would definitely go again!

1 comments:

Kelly Moreton said...

too bad rabz couldn't be there! talk about bringing sexy back!