CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Back!!

Due to Cooper's baby book that I had created a while back on iphoto being totally DELETED-I have been frantically trying to piece it back together. I remembered my blog, and how good I use to be about it! I came to check it out tonight, and was so relieved to see all the detailed posts about the kids and all the memories I kept on here! Whew! I can put Cooper's baby book back together! yay!!

So, in an effort to help me treasure all of these wonderful memories we are creating with our kids, I am going to get back into this blogging thing!

Here goes nothing.....

3 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Welcome back!

Kelly Moreton said...

It is a good thing cause you almost got the boot from my Google Reader!

craziest calgary coupons said...

Welcome back my dear..we were waiting for you almost a month.