CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Easy Smoothie Recipe

Hey everyone!

Just thought I would post something quick-I got this idea off a friend's blog, and just kind of changed it up a bit.

Cooper is not a big veggie eater-let's just say, the only thing he likes is northern beans and freeze dried corn *Sigh*. Ella was (and is) always such a great veggie eater, so this is a change for me.

Here's a good way I found to get some veggies in Cooper!


2 c. fresh baby spinach
1 3/4 cups frozen fruit (I used a bag that had strawberries, mangos and pineapple)
Juice from 1-2 oranges
Water

Blend in the blender, and VOILA! It looks really gross but the taste is really yummy! He drinks it right up, and I know for sure he is getting good couple servings of veggies per smoothie! I have been giving him this for a mid-morning snack.

1 comments:

Allison said...

I totally remember when Ella and Guenter were both eating baby food and how much better she was about eating her veggies ... I used to think now what am I doing wrong ... maybe its a boy thing!!